Assistant Audit Manager
A market-leading practice are on the look-out for an Assistant Audit Manager to join their Reading office.
This Top 10 firm is part of one of the world’s largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms which comprises of almost 45,000 across 120 countries.
You will be responsible for leading audit engagements from start-to-finish whilst supervising juniors for a diverse portfolio of middle-market clients which ranges from family businesses, high scale start-ups, leading charities to FTSE 300 and multinational corporations.
Ambitious to progress to Manager level in no time? You can prepare for your first step into an Audit Manager role through the firm’s ‘transition to manager’ assessment centre where your potential will be assessed and be provided with a personal development plan to assist you to gain the skills to become an effective manager.
- Excellent work-life balance which allows flexible working and WFH.
- Opportunity to join the firm’s international secondment programme in Europe, New Zealand, and the US
- 25 days holiday with ability to buy and sell holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Employer contributory pension from 4% - 7%
- Discounts of all major high street shops
- Bike to work scheme
- Seasonal ticket loans
Health & Wellbeing
- Health cash plans
- Healthcare trust
- Virtual GP
- Expert Medical opinion
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Health screening
- Dental plans
- Monthly wellbeing webinars
This role will be suitable for a fully-qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with at least three years’ experience working as an auditor for a well-reputed company. Since the majority of the role will be audit based, you must have at least 60% audit experience in your current role.