This Top 30 firm has built an enviable reputation over the last century as a market leading private client firm, an excellent alternative to Big Four and Top 10 firms. With its headquarters based in the UK and 200 staff members spread between its City and Surrey offices, the practice has developed a strong presence in the overseas market operating in the Cayman, Bermuda, Switzerland, Singapore and Australasia. An excellent opportunity of you have ambitions to take part in an international secondment.
You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from the businesses of ultra-high-net-worth individuals, high scale technology start-ups, luxury retail, motorsport and performance engineering, art and antique, to multinational groups and foreign subsidiaries setting up in the UK. Although not essential, candidates with a strong working knowledge of IFRS will be highly desired.
Apart from your typical audit responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to get involved with special assignments such as M&A and transaction services.
- Have 5 years’ experience working as an auditor with a well-reputed practice
- Fully qualified in ACA / ACCA or equivalent
- Possess strong working knowledge of FRS 102 (essential), IFRS (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary package rivalling Big Four London
- Excellent pension plan
- Car cash allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Opportunity for international secondment